Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall in a Flash!

 I love this time of year, so much excitement in the air!  Our CBH Boutique items hit The Scottsdale Classic this week and today our CBH boutique is OPEN for business!  I encourage all who are attending to stop by Barbara's Animals-R-Us for a close-up look and see in person our attention to detail. 


Our clothes can be found under the twinkly lights in the shopping pavilion.  These show styles are truly world class and look so much better in person than online.  Maybe you're not quite ready for the major shows this fall, and it's never too early to start planning for next seasons goals! Inspiration and ideas for your 2011 show season wardrobe can be found everywhere.

 

This week's full of excitement and all about tying up loose ends!  We've been busy finishing up a few last-minute sewing projects and alterations, between sketching and working with our graphics gal on our next Equine Chronicle ads.  I finally squeezed in finishing a personal project..... a much overdue baby shower gift!  Yea!  It's finally ready for late delivery this weekend.  Here's a look at what I just finished, my second ever quilt.  It's far from perfect but I think four month old baby Logan won't mind.  I guess better late than never, Right? 

Well it's a good thing I'm not the seamstress responsible for making all our clothes, that job is reserved for the true perfectionist! ha ha! Mom!  I'm just the designer with the big ideas.  I'm not afraid to admit I'm not the most talented seamstress, my strengths are in other areas like stoning and styling.  

This weekend between now and next week's Central Cal Paint Horse Club's Western Paint World show down in Bakersfield, California I'm also taking off to a best friend's wedding - bridesmaid duty calls!  I can't wait to get all decked out in my beautiful dress and have some fun with the girls.  Remember ladies, outside the horseshow world there's rarely a chance to get glammed out and pull out the bling.  Until next week we are busy bees and I'm thankful to take a tiny break to have some fun with great friends.

 I hope you all are enjoying the fabulous fashion shows happening this fall season.  The show styles seen at the Congress and World shows set the tone and create the trends that will become the new hot looks for the 2011 season!  My prediction is asymmetrical and abstract designs with very fancy colored coordinating hats will dominate and demand attention at this falls' shows and well into next season.  Let me know what you think the new trends will be for 2011!

Happy Showing,
Heather




No comments: